|“||Chicken, fight like a robot!||„|
Vectorman is the titular character from its eponymous series.
Wiki Match-Ups So Far Edit
- Age: Unknown
- Height: 7 orbs high
- Weight: Unknown
- Occupation: Sludge Barge Pilot
- Blaster: One in each hand with unlimited ammo. Can slow down decents just by shooting down while in the air and easily blasts weak walls apart.
- Jet Boosters: Allows for a double jump. Jets can inflict massive damage to enemies if timed right.
- Wave Gun: Fires a five-way spread that can go through walls.
- Bolo Gun: A slow firing weapon that can hit an enemy and the ones behind it as well.
- Pulse Beam: Shoots small bursts of static pulse.
- Laser Beam: Fires multiple laser beams at once.
- Energy Shot: Fires a single power laser shot at a time.
- Nucleus Shield: Creates a shield which protects Vectorman for a short while before.
- Overkill: Fires powerful blasts that wipes out anything on-screen. Was strong enough to destroy an entire fortress from the inside.
- Tank: Turns Vectorman into a tank which can fire missiles.
- Drill: Transforms Vectorman into a drill that can break through certain floors.
- Missile: Transforms Vectorman into a missile that can burst through ceilings and kill any enemies he comes in contact.
- Buggy: Turns Vectorman into a car-like form that break through walls and can ram into enemies.
- Bomb: Turns Vectorman into a bomb that wipes out nearby enemies, walls, floors, and ceilings.
- Jet: Allows Vectorman to fly around everywhere and ram into enemies.
- Parachute: Allows Vectorman to twirl his arms around to make a slow decent and ram into enemies.
- Shield: Creates a shield that protects Vectorman for 30 seconds This removes any upgrades he has prior to using the shield and it will disappear if he grabs another upgrade.
- Scorpion Tail: Morphs Vectorman's arms into a scorpion tail that protrudes from his back. He can whip his tail to kill enemies quickly and can even walk on lava.
- Tick Punch: Allows Vectorman to throw powerful close ranged punches at enemies. Apparently strong enough to break boulders into pieces.
- Rhino Charge: Gives Vectorman the horns of a rhino so he can quickly charge at enemies
- Tornado: Turns Vectorman into a small tornado that can destroy enemies and blocks he comes in contact with.
- Helicopter: Makes Vectorman form orbs on his back in the form of helicopter blades to allow for safe descents.
- Roller Skate: Gives him roller skate orbs on his feet, this allow him to move at a faster pace while he shoots down enemies.
Feats & Stats Edit
- Can destroy a weak wall by shooting at it (Strength)
- His Drill morph can break through floors (Strength)
- His Bomb morph can wipe out walls, floors and ceilings (Strength)
- His Tick Punch morph is apparently strong enough to break boulders into pieces (Strength)
- Destroyed an entire fortress from the inside by using Overkill (Strength)
- Survived an explosion in the Sludge Barge while it was in orbit and managed to safely make it down to Earth (Durability)
- Can walk on lava when in his Scorpion Tail morph (Durability)