Rayman is a character from his eponymous series. He was going to star in the upcoming battle Mario and Luigi VS Rayman and Globox until Proto Dude announced that the show was cancelled.
- Crash Bandicoot
- Spyro the Dragon
- Monkey D. Luffy (One Piece)
- Age: 100< (Legends)
- Species: Thingamajig
- Place of Birth: Unknown
- Height: 4 feet
- Weight: Unknown
- Alignment: Orderly Good
- Profession: Guardian of the Glade of Dreams
- Telescopic Fist: Allows Rayman to throw his fist far away before making it return back to him.
- Bodyshot: Allows Rayman to throw his torso downwards for a smash attack.
- Magic Fist: Can shoot energy balls which bounce off walls and enemies. It can also be charged for a more powerful blast.
- Helicopter Hair: Can spin his hair rapidly like a helicopter blade to slow his descent or fly in the air.
- Grimace: Can perform a funny face gesture which can scare enemies and change evil black lums back into red lums.
- Size Changing: Can change his size by jumping through a funnel.
- Plunger Gun: A gun which can shoot plungers and seems to have an endless supply. Can redirect missiles and destroy metal ships.
- Lums Radar: A special device that helps Rayman to find yellow lums by indicating the direction of the nearest lum.
- Funkyboard: Can be used either as a skateboard or a snowboard and has rocket boosters on it's back.
- Rain Mask: Allows Rayman to perform a rain dance and summon a rain storm in-front of him.
Laser-Washing Powders Edit
- Vortex: Can throw miniature tornadoes that can screw platforms and turn enemies tiny.
- Heavy Metal Fist: Doubles Rayman's strength twice with metal-spiked fists.
- Lockjaw: Can shoot metal jaws on a chain that latches and electrifies the enemy or allows Rayman to swing through the air with flying hooks.
- Shock Rocket: Can shoot a remote-controlled missile that explodes on impact.
- Throttle Copter: Wears a helicopter pilot helmet which has a propeller on it's top that allows Rayman to fly higher into the air.
Feats & Stats Edit
- Can defeat enemies many times his size often by punching them in certain spots (Strength)
- Can destroy pure metal cages with his fist (Strength)
- Managed to damage/destroy the Robot Pirates' small transport ship (Strength)
- Swung and threw around a full-grown cow on a chain (Strength)
- Can let loose a giant belch that can destroy an entire section of the city (Strength)
- Flew upward with his helicopter hair while carrying three other people (Strength)
- Can hold onto and control an ignited powder keg as it rockets through the air (Strength)
- Punched a Dark Teensie to a small moon in a constellation in the sky, shooking it entirely from the impact (Strength)
- Can avoid lightning attacks from Reflux (Speed)
- Can narrowly avoid gunfire (Speed)
- Can react to heat-seeking missiles (Speed)
- Can outrun his evil clone, Dark Rayman (Speed)
- Managed to escape a collapsing structure by jumping across falling debris (Speed)
- Survived the explosion of Moody Clouds which is the size of an island (Durability)
- Survived the bomb set off after defeating the Grolgoth which destroyed the Buccaneer (Durability)
- The ship was large enough to hold at least 45,283 prisoners and 2 levels
- Survived the explosion of the Horrible Machine which blew up the entire Hoodlum base (Durability)
- Can survive being blew up by a TNT which was able to blow a Rabbid all the way into space (Durability)
- Can survive blows from Clark the Giant (Durability)
- According to the in-game lore, Clark is strong enough to literally "carve out the landspace" including folding flat plains into hills
- Can survive being flattened (Durability)
- Can survive being hit by lightning, missiles and lasers (Durability)
- Falled from an airship at a long height to the ground (Durability)
- Defeated Jano, who is the First Bad Dream (Skill)
- Defeated Mr. Dark who can cause an explosion that blew up an entire mountain (Skill)
- Defeated Admiral Razorbeard and his robot pirate army (Skill)
- Defeated Polokus's 4 guardians and received 4 masks to wake him up (Skill)
- Defeated Reflux who is the strongest of the Knaarens and the Hoodlum army (Skill)
- Saved his world and the Earth from Rabbids (Skill)
- Collected all the Incrediball eggs and restored the Sacred Tree (Skill)
- Escaped Rigatoni's circus and evaded the police (Skill)
- Defeated the skilled hunter Count Razoff and the witch Bégoniax (Skill)
- In Rayman Junior, retaught the entire world of it's knowledge after Mr. Dark stole all of it (Skill)
Resistances & Immunities Edit
Faults & Weaknesses Edit
- Body parts can be easily separated since Rayman doesn't have any limbs, like how Globox took his hands in Rayman 3 (Weakness)