|“||I won! Are you happy?||„|
|~ Kula Diamond|
Kula Diamond is a character from the fighting video game series, King of Fighters.
Wikia Match-Ups Edit
- Age: 18
- Height: 169 cm (5'6 1/2")
- Weight: 48kg (106 lbs)
This is the list of abilities that Kula Diamond is capable of as mentioned below.
- Cryokinesis: This allows Kula Diamond to manipulate the para element of ice. The moment she unleashes her power causes her hair to turn from a strawberry-blonde into a light-bluish color in addition to the fact her eyes turn from blue to magenta. The overall power-ratings of her ice abilities is shown to shatter a space station made of steel as she's capable of lowering the temperature around her to -200°F. Despite this, the exact limits (if any) of her Cryokinesis ability is unknown to this day.
Special Moves Edit
- Crow Bite: This allows Kula Diamond to perform an uppercut as she channels the para element of ice, causing her opponent to perform a freezing version of a Shoryuken move that knocks her opponent several feet away.
- Diamond Breath: This allows Kula Diamond to use her breath as a powerful weapon as she blows at her opponent thus dealing ice-based damage. This however won't freeze her opponent solid outright but rather knocks them back several feet away.
- Counter Shell: This allows Kula Diamond to "catch" an incoming projectile coming at her. Once she catches the incoming projectile causes her to fire back with a fast ice spike she can fire at her opponent.
- Lay Spin: Kula Diamond will jump at her opponent with a mid-air roundhouse kick channeled with the para element of ice itself.
- Diamond Edge: Kula Diamond will build up ice on both her hands and slam them onto the ground itself thus creating a small pillar of blades that will deal not only ice damage but also slashing and piercing damage all at once.
- Freeze Executioner: Kula Diamond will unleash a powerful ice storm on her opponent.
Feats & Stats Edit
- Capable of throwing people as heavy as Chang Koehan, who is roughly 668 pounds and even more-so while wielding his iron ball (Lifting Strength Feat)