|“||Death Adder invaded the castle and has taken the king and princess prisoners. My good friend Alex was also killed in the battle. To defeat them is a must and bringing peace to the land is my duty!||„|
|~ Gilius Thunderhead|
Gilius Thunderhead is a character from the Golden Axe series.
Wiki Match-Ups So Far Edit
Possible Opponents Edit
- Arthur (Ghosts 'n Goblins)
- Valhallen (Dexter's Laboratory)
- Garrosh Hellscream
- Gimli (Lord of the Rings)
- Age: 150 (Golden Axe)
- Species: Dwarf
- Place of Birth: Firewood Kingdom
- Height: 160 cm (5'03")
- Weight: 68 kg (151 lbs)
- Alignment: Good
- Profession: Dwarf Hero
- Weapon of Choice: A silver broad axe
- Can ride beasts each with their own unique abilities by jumping on them.
- Chicken Leg: Can attack by swinging it's tail. It can also dash at enemies.
- Blue Dragon: Can release flames from it's mouth, burning enemies near it.
- Red Dragon: Identical to the Blue Dragon, except that it is red and can spit fireballs straight forward.
Golden Axe Edit
- A legendary artifact capable of imbuing the wielder with a number of different powers
- The wielder appears to be granted near invincibility and unlimited power
- Can also transform into a sentient golden armor, which appears to be the soul of a God used in it's creation that slowly recovered it's powers and awakened (Golden Axe: The Duel)
- Includes the ability to make wishes become true (if possible), like cure any illness and transformations.
- The axe's form can be altered, being shown to be able to be melted and shaped into other objects in the ending of Panchos and Zoma (Golden Axe: The Duel)
- Can kill beings that usually can't be killed by normal means, like Undeads and Demons (Golden Axe: Beast Rider)
- Although Sonic the Comic shows that the axe grants the ability to revive the fallen, in Golden Axe: The Duel it is beyond it's power, as shown in Jamm's ending.
- Thunder Magic: Gilius can control the element of thunder to cause lightning bolts to strike the arena.
- Rock Magic: Gilius controls the element of earth to command boulder falls and landslides on the arena.
- Able to use his superior strength to lift and throw enemies (Strength)
- Can perform full body tackles if running, able to takedown enemies (Strength)
- Defeated Death Adder even when he has a Golden Axe in his hand (Strength)
- Destroyed Gareth's lion with his axe (Strength; Non-Canon)
- Can swing his axe swiftly and deal fast, heavy blows to string together combos (Speed)
- Can jump large distances and then strike with his axe (Speed)
- Chased quick and nimble thiefs around (Speed)
- Can possibly keep up with Sonic (Speed; Non-Canon)
- Took hits from giant enemies like Bad Brothers (Durability)
- Fought against his master Death Bringer who is more powerful than Death Adder himself (Durability)
- Survived a explosion which engulfed both Death Adder and himself, as he is shown in the tavern at the ending of Golden Axe: The Revenge of Death Adder alongside all heroes and in-game enemies (Durability)