Elastigirl is the deuteragonist of the 2004 computer-animated superhero film, The Incredibles, and the protagonist in its 2018 sequel.
Fanon Wiki ideas so far Edit
Elastgirl's secret identity when she was still active as a Super was Helen Parr. Elastigirl's superpower was flexibility/elasticity (hence her superhero name) so she could stretch any part of her body up to 100' to a minimum thickness of 1 mm, and mold it into several shapes and sizes. Elastigirl fells in love and married Mr. Incredible (Bob Parr), and they had three children: Violet, Dash, and Jack-Jack. After a series of lawsuits filed against superheroes and a major uprising of the people, the supers were forced into retirement and hiding. Elastigirl permanently assumed her secret identity and became a homemaker who did her best to unify her family and help them adjust to a normal life, only using her super powers in private for convenience. She was content in her life, finding purpose and fulfillment in caring for and raising a family.
When Bob started to act sneakily, Helen suspected an affair and confronted him. Later, when she discovered her husband was in trouble with the supervillain Syndrome, she piloted a jet to rescue him, accompanied by Violet and Dash, and causing Syndrome's death in the process.
Fatal Fiction Info Edit
- Real Name: Helen Parr (née Truax)
- Age: Around her late thirties
- Alias: Mrs. Parr, Mrs. Incredible, Helen Truax
- Height: 5'8
- Weight: 125lbs
- Married to Mr. Incredible
- Mother to Dash, Violet and Jack-Jack Parr
- Threat Rating: 6.2
Powers and Abilities Edit
- Bullet Immunity
- Hand-To-Hand Combat
- Density Alteration
- Can easily knock most common thugs and soldiers out with a single punch
- Lifted a whole RV containing her family during a rocket launch
- Able to catch Dash, who is fast enough to outpace a security camera that captures at 30 frames/second
- Threw a punch an average person was unable to react to from several meters away
- Continuously dodged numerous homing missiles for an extended period of time with a commercial private jet
- Shielded her children from three ballistic missiles crashing into the plane they were riding at once, but was briefly knocked unconscious before recovering to save her children from the fall
- Can stretch up to 300 feet and leap up to 80 feet
- Defeated the Omnidroid alongside her family and Frozone
- Helped her family and Frozone stop the Underminer's out-of-control drill
- Saved a run-away train
- Apprehended Evelyn Deavor, A.K.A. the Screenslaver
- Stated that if she stretches herself too far, it could possibly damage her
- Elasticity has a limit.
- Weak to below freezing temperatures and can't stretch in it without breaking herself
- Strength diminishes in proportion to max elasticity
- Blunt force