Descendant of Erdrick/Roto is the main protagonist of the original Dragon Quest game.
Wiki Match-Ups Edit
- Age: 16 years old
- Species: Human
- Alignment: Lawful Good
As The Descendant of Erdrick is a very old school Role Playing Gaming Character, his equipment is completely straight-forward from the start, he will in no doubt bring the following equipment as mentioned below.
- Erdrick's Sword: Also known as The Sword of Kings in Dragon Quest III, The Descendant of Erdrick/Roto has used this sword to defeat The Dragonlord. It has a +40 in attack power and can “cleave through steel” like a knife on butter.
- Erdrick's Armor: Has a +28 defense power, opponents attack spells deal 1/3 the normal damage and moving around while wearing it regains 2 hit points per step.
- Silver Shield: Has a 25 defense rating rating.
- Dragon Scales: Has a +2 defense power.
As The Descendant of Erdrick/Roto gains all his spells by simply leveling up.
- Heal: Recovers 10 to 15 hit points back, costs 4 magic points
- Hurt: Deals 2 to 10 points of damage, costs 2 magic points
- Sleep: Causes a foe to fall alseep, costs 2 magic points
- Radiant: Allows The Descendant of Erdrick/Roto to see farther in dark caves, costs 3 magic points
- Stopspell: Causes an enemy's spell to be blocked, costs 2 magic points.
- Outside: Allows The Descendant of Erdick/Roto to return to the outside world from a dungeon, cost 6 magic points.
- Return: Allows The Descendant of Erdrick/Roto to return to Tentegal Castle, costs 8 magic points.
- Repel: Prevents weaker monsters from attacking, costs 2 magic points.
- Healmore: Restores 75 to 100 hit points in a single casts, costs 10 magic points
- Hurtmore: Deals 30 to 45 points of damage, costs 5 magic points.
Feats & Stats Edit
- Can slice through steel with Erdrick's Sword like a knife on butter (Strength)
- Solos monsters in one vs one fights on a regular bases (Skill)
- Killed a dragon and saved Princess Gwaelin (Skill)
- Defeated The Dragonlord on his own (Skill)
Resistances & Immunities Edit
Faults & Weaknesses Edit
- Only fights monsters one on one as he hasn't been seen fighting a group of individuals on his own (Fault)